Saturday, February 25, 2012

Internet Blackhole

We're pretty much all moved in to the new place! The only hiccup? No internet yet (I'm using the hotspot thing on my phone). I'm hoping to post properly soon and show pictures of the new place and the baby. I've been doing a little knitting too.

Aurora and I are going swimming with some of the mums from my mother's group. Should be fun and a perfect day to do it, it's supposed to be 37 or 38C today.

Temperature: +28C
Sunrise: 6:59am
Sunset: 8:07pm

2 comments:

toni in florida said...

Hope all is still well for you and yours. We miss you! It's like you moved to the other side of the world or something. ;-)

Megan said...

I've been meaning to post I just can't seem to get into the groove :-( We're back home showing off the baby and will be home at the end of July :-)
Otherwise, things are going well :-) Thanks for the comment :-)