Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Views from my sewing machine

The spare room is slowly coming together. I finally have a table to set up my sewing machine and other crafty things, a few bookshelves have been put together and I've actually done a little sewing.





(These hydrangea bushes run all the way down our side of the building so we have a great view of them from every room)

Nothing finished yet but I'm making some progress on a few Christmas presents.


I haven't felt up to blogging lately because I've got a pretty busy work schedule at the moment. I'm working my regular 5 days a week and I volunteered to fill in two days a week (my days off) at Glen's work through the holidays. I started my epic run the last week of November and my first day off won't be until Christmas day (and then I only have the 25th off since boxing day is a big day in retail).



Temperature: +23C
Sunrise: 5:51am
Sunset: 8:32pm

2 comments:

Batty said...

It's so... warm! We're snowed in over here.

Megan said...

It's actually been colder than usual (and really rainy). But yeah, compared to darkness and snow...! I still can't wrap my brain around summer and Christmas being at the same time!